четверг, 6 августа 2015 г.

Templar goes for a night walk

Hurr durr so here's what happened.

Sorry for the typos n stuff, Im stil la little drunk.
So templar drank some beer and thought...hey why don't I go for a walk, you know... see if something interesting is going on in this shitty town. So, Templar buys another bear and heads towards the central part of the city. At some point Templar reached the shitty 'hood with old crumbling houses, drunk people everywhere, junkies n shit. So templar decides to take one of those streets. He walks past a huge church. There's some guy who looks like he's drunk/drugged behind templar ten meters away or so. I notice him out of the corner of my eye. He shouts for attention. Keeping in mind what shitty place this is, Templar cautiously turns around to see whats up. This guy walks towards templar, smiling.

-Ey buddy, can  I ask you a question?
-No?
-Why? - doesnt stop, advances towards me
-Don't matter.
-No rly, why?

The guy comes dangerously close (around 2 meters) so I pull out my trusty pepper spray and spray this shit in the face. He goes like "ZOMFG", falls back. Some elderly woman passing by shouts at me:
- The fuck you doing?! Are you crazy? If you can't behave like a normal human in social places you shouldn't be coming here!

I'm like WTF, that old shit would prolly saying the same to me, if that faggot was hacking at me with an axe. Anyway, the shit is screaming stuff like "Hurr durr I didnt do shit to you, why did you do this to me". I tell him that I'm gonna break his skull if he ever approaches again and start retreating slowly.

I walk towards one of the central streets. The shit follows me at a distance of 20 meters or so, wiping its face with its T-shirt (it seems the spray didn't get in his eyes, cause by that time he wouldn't be able to open his eyes). At some point he shouts at me again. Don't matter, I reach the huge central street and hop into a bus.

I rode the bus to a different part of the city and bought myself another beer. Just as I was walking trough a tiny park, sipping my beer, two officers show up. Of course theystop me and ask me for my documents. I start looking for my documents, while they explain that drinking alcohol in public is prohibited. I can't find my shitty documents (cause they aint with me), so they write down my name and adress and let me go. I throw away the nearly-empty beer can, get out of the park and open a beer botle.

Anyway, long story short. I approached a couple of pussies but they were apparently busy and didn't care to hook up. Later on  I approached some nicy pussy. She was very nice and was giggling but didn't want to hook up either (hurr durr I have a boyfriend). In the end, I went home.

Yea, this city totally sucks, like almost everything else in Russia.

Til next time!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий